What are you up to on July 16, July 23, July 30 or August 6? We'd love to see you on one of those dates for a casual campus visit focused on you. We call them Siena's Summer Days, and there's nothing like roaming our gorgeous grounds when the sun is shining.
Siena's Summer Days give high school students the perfect, no-strings-attached introduction to our private college with a casual, but informative agenda. Join us on one of those Mondays mentioned above from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and see firsthand what being a Saint is all about.
Here's what you'll do:
- Go on an exploratory tour of academic and student life
- Meet your admissions and financial aid counselor
- Chat with current students
- Learn about Siena's scholarships
- Eat lunch catered by Siena's dining hall
Reserve your spot today, and we'll see you in July or August!